Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Hair today, gone on thursday


Hello, just a quick post today and nothing crafty, below is a photo of me with my hair down and on 2nd April it's all coming off, Im a little worried about how I will feel after but its all for a good cause,  So if you are in or near Pongaroa come on down to the Hotel after 5pm some hands to hold would be great or if you cant make it but would like to support me you could make a small donation to this account: Shear for a cure 38 9006 0709257 02 
All funds raised will go to Pongaroa cancer support group and cure NZ, and we have some spot prizes for the kids who have awesome wacky hair styles. Next week I hope to have some after photos, 


Thanks for your support
Happy craftin
Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Katrina. Love the skirt and boots by the way.

    ReplyDelete